Tuesday, September 4, 2012

THE MEANING BEHIND NIHILY'S SONG'S COVER ART

   With a whole new creative approach taken in my music, It is without a doubt that there should also be a different take on the cover art I make as well. Nihily's Song not only marks the dawning of a brand new Lando but the introduction of meaningful cover art for my original songs. So what does the cover art for "Nihily's Song" mean?

   For starters every detail in the portrait above serves an individual purpose. Each representing an archetype prominent in the song. The girl in the fetal position represents hopelessness, The grey background represents the dull lifestyle she now leads, & The colors represent the limitless potential she has. But the colors are running, & That's where I come in. The song talks about putting her on track before it's too late, & Lastly helping her to change her now dull grey life back into it's original colorful state. 

   This song is without a doubt my most meaningful opus up to date. I cannot wait to share the song with you guys. As shown above in the photograph the expected release date of the record falls on September 7. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment